Monday, August 13, 2012

Engela

It was quite sad that I couldn't lease Engela. I loved how cute she was and how unique she was. But, her owner was unbelievable. Her owner would let me ride Engela whenever she needed help, or whenever there was a day available. It was like leasing two horses at once.

 I rode Engela frequently throughout the summer, averaging 2-4 times a week. Her owner was more than happy to let me ride her horse, and it was the one of the best things ever. I grew a bond with my little potato pony, and we spent so much time together. We would canter the hills, and go over little jumps together. 

Since I was riding her so much so often, I decided to enter a show with her. We entered the Garrod Farms Buckle Series Horse Show! I took a big leap by entering her in seven classes. We entered various poles, crossrails, and flat classes.

Here is a video about the show day!

 

3 comments: